It is interesting when a blank is a joint effort between you and external influences. For example, the above are some examples of designs that I was responsible for and helped to design under Parker Allen Studios. Sometimes, you would want to go a different direction, but the person for whom you are designing has a different idea. At first, I didn't like this process. I thought, "Just let me be creative and then see how awesome it will be." But then I realized that this blank belongs to someone else. Stretching yourself is a well know part of the creative process. Trying to see an others desired final product stretches your creativity. Some of the final choices made are not where I would have wanted it to end and sometimes even considered unattractive. But it is a great opportunity to see how an other mind works.